[FNCA History]

Cabin and Addition
Donors and Namesakes

listed chronologically in the order they were built
 

NEW items on this page in recent months:
Title or Theme                                  Year     Posted   
F. Gardiner & Helen Perry              1968      1/16
     addded a footnote with the appropriate changes
F. Gardiner & Helen Perry              1968      1/11
     added an second credit at the bottom
Fred & Nancy Perry                     1976      1/17
      created bio page for them

1931
Goddard Cabin
   Donor: Asa E. & Jenny P. Goddard

1936
Faxon Cabin
   Donor: Fred W. Faxon

1939
Bellows Cabin
   Donor: Mary A. Bellows

1939-1941 (somewhere in there)
Hinckley Cabin
   Donor: Edward B. & Dorothy Kuenzli Hinckley

1940
Chalmers Lodge
   Named for: Elizabeth "Bette" Chalmers
   Donor: Mrs. Jeanette C. Chalmers

1940
Claxton Cabin
   Donor: Helen C. Claxton

1948
Taft Cabin
   Named for: Miss Emily Taft
   Donor: Charles H. & Emily Hinckley Taft

1949
Murdoch Cabin
   Donor: Florence Murdoch

1950
Twitchell Cabin
   Named for: Frances Twitchell
   Donor: contributors to the "Twitchell Memorial Fund"

1955
Bray Cabin
   Named for: Leonora "Orah" Hutchins Bray
   Donor: donation by FNCA members

1955
Woofenden Cabin
   Donor: Rev. Dr. William R. & Louise Dole Woofenden

1959
Goddard Annex
   Built with a bequethment from: Jenny P. Goddard

1962
Mack Cabin
   Named for: Mrs. Laura Mack
   Donor: Gwynne Dresser Mack and the Mack family

1963
Lawrence Cabin
   Donor: Pauline Lawrence

1964
Dole Wing
   Named for: Rev. Louis A. & Anita Sturges Dole

1968
Perry Wing
   Donor: F. Gardiner & Helen Perry

1975
Whitehead Hall
   Named for: Rev. John Whitehead

1976
Perry Cabin
   Donor: Fred & Nancy Perry

1988
Boston Cabin
   Donor: The Boston Society of the New Jerusalem

1990
Laird Cabin
   Named for: Laird Davies
   Donor: Ron & Dorothy Davies

2003
Frank Hall
   Built with a bequeathment from: Adrienne Frank
 

[FNCA History]

84 Main St, Fryeburg, ME 04037 (map)