The Goddard Annex
The Goddard Annex was built in 1959 with a bequest from Jenny B. Goddard.
Attached to the southern end of the Main Building, it holds the Sparks rec room with a half bath as well as the back kitchen on the 1st floor, and the Girls Dorm on the 2nd floor. A fenced-in children's play yard is directly behind it and accessible through the rear entrance.


© Trevor 2011
© Trevor 201

© Trevor 2015
© Trevor 2015
© Trevor 2015
© Trevor 2015
© Jesse White 2021